For registration and absentee ballot dates for the April 24, 2018 special election click here
Are you registered to vote? Do you want to change your party, your address, your name?
In order to register to vote, you must:
- Be a U.S. Citizen
- Be 18 years of age by the date of the general, primary or other election in which you want to vote.
- Live at your present address at least 30 days before an election.
- Not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction.
- Not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
Download and print the Voter Registration form in English or Spanish. Be sure to print all information neatly so it can be clearly understood.
Get the Voter Registration form at
Board of Elections of Westchester County.
The form above can be used to:
- Register to vote in New York State. Note: You must register at least 25 days prior to an election to be eligible to vote in that election.
- Change your name and/or address.
- Enroll in a political party or change your enrollment.